Books are the way to endless ocean of knowledge. A well managed library is the heart of an academic institute. The CERT library System consists of a Central Library and its five departmental libraries which collectively support the teaching, research and extension programmes of the Institute. All students, faculty members and employees of the Institute are entitled to make use of the Library facilities by taking Library membership. The Library of CERT ia s 21st century Knowledge Center to facilitate the transition of today’s engineering society into a knowledge base society of tomorrow, the knowledge generated by the faculty and students of CERT has been digitized and made accessible through Intranet and Internet.
- One of the richest library having more than 80,000 books with 9,000 Title discipline’s with Engineering, Management, Humanities of Foreign, Indian writers.
- 325 National and International Journals in Hard Copy Educational General CD’s.
- Along with the automation of Library services, The institute has become a Member of University, IIT, MHRD through NPTEL & other major library networks through the connectivity of DELNET Library facility.
- The Institute Library has access to 53 IEEE_275 other Electronic journals through Internet and approximately 1,566 CD’s on various topics are available in the library for self-learning.
- The Library is issuing books to students for a certain time period, after which they can be reissued.
- Book bank facility is also provided.
- The library remains open from 9:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Library provides free wireless internet access to students.
- The Library also provides appropriately equipped and configured computers for library users.